How do I enter a Music Medal?
- Register as a Music Medals Teacher-Assessor
- Receive parental permission (download a sample parental permission form)
- Access our entries and results website using the applicant number and password provided after registration
- Enter candidates (either paying by credit/debit card or by using pre-paid tokens).
- Download Option tests and report forms from the entries and results website
You can pay for Music Medals assessments in advance by purchasing Music Medals tokens, singly or in bulk.
Acquiring parental permission
It is the Teacher-Assessor's responsibility to ensure that each candidate’s parent or guardian consents to their child being video-recorded. Download a sample parental permission form
Option tests and report forms
You can download the following items from the entries and results website for eight weeks after ABRSM receives payment for your entries.
- a set of confidential Option tests for each candidate
- a report form for each candidate
- a blank video log on which the Teacher-Assessor lists the candidates recorded on each video
Option tests are time-limited and downloading them activates the start of an eight-week period during which the Medal must take place and all video-recordings and assessment materials must be sent to ABRSM.
Music Medals FAQ
Translations for this page are available in: English, 简体中文, 繁體中文