How to reschedule a practical Public Venue exam
Once we’ve confirmed your exam appointments you can log in to your account and search for alternative appointments. Candidates (parents/carers) with an account can also do this. You can change an appointment up to 48 hours (two full days) before the exam date. This new online service replaces the previous phone and email rescheduling service.
- Log in and click ‘Booking details’ to view the relevant booking.
- You’ll see a list of candidates/exams with a clock icon at the end of each line.
- Click on the relevant clock icon to search for an alternative appointment.
- You’ll only see appointment slots that are more than 48 hours (two full days) ahead and that are equal to or longer than the length of the exam.
- Once you’ve found a suitable alternative appointment, you can select it for the candidate.