Aural Trainer 6–8
With Aural Trainer 6–8 you can:
- Exercise your musical memory (remember how music sounds and be able to repeat it)
- Develop your confidence and accuracy at sight-singing (reading and singing the music you see)
- Improve your recognition of cadences, chords and modulations
- Learn to describe texture, structure, dynamics, articulation, tempo and tonality
- And more!
Available for iPhone®, iPod touch® and iPad®
The series has been compiled and edited by David Blackwell, with arrangements by Alan Bullard, Nikki Iles, Christopher Norton and Tim Richards to name but a few.
It’s a whirlwind of styles and genres from centuries ago through to the present day, and the repertoire reflects the type of music in our Piano syllabuses.
From the orchestra to the opera and from folk to jazz, there’s a world of music at your fingertips!
Piano Practice Partner
Piano Practice Partner helps you by playing one hand so you can play the other as you learn.
It’s the perfect way to get to know your exam pieces and prepare you for a confident performance.
‘…brilliantly easy to navigate and inviting to use…’ – BBC Magazine
Available for Grades 1 to 3 in English, Traditional and Simplified Chinese.
Four books cover Grades 1 to 8. The series is suitable for all ages and abilities, and includes:
- over 70 exam pieces from the last few decades
- a fantastic mix of composers, from Beethoven to Bernstein
- the perfect balance of teaching content at every level
- background information and new ideas for exploring the music
Spectrum is an exciting introduction to the music of today, reflecting the diversity of compositional trends apparent in new music.
The aim of the series is to commission some of the finest composers to write pieces of modest length and difficulty, while preserving the essential characteristics of their compositional style.
The series offers accessible contemporary repertoire for all ages and abilities. Spectrum is currently available for piano (four volumes), cello, clarinet, string quartet, violin and trumpet.
This professional series of piano repertoire is prepared from original sources and edited by leading scholars.
It’s the perfect collection for advanced pianists and includes informative introductions and performance notes to support your performances.