Piano Star Duets
Compiled and edited by David Blackwell and Karen Marshall
Piano Star Duets is an exciting book for beginner pianists! With pieces from early beginner to Grade 2 level, Piano Star Duets has been tried out – and approved! – by children. Including a wide range of musical styles, from traditional melodies to jazzy and pop-style pieces, this collection will capture the imagination of young pianists everywhere.
New compositions and arrangements from 13 leading composers
- Duets in a variety of configurations – for two pupils of a similar standard, for pupil-teacher, or pupils of different standards – plus some trios
- A wide range of musical styles, from traditional melodies to jazzy and pop-style pieces
- Varied techniques, introduced progressively
- Fun musical games and top tips for duet playing
- A number of the pieces from the book will appear on the ABRSM 2021 & 2022 Piano Syllabus, where duets are featured for the first time at Grades Initial – 3
Click here to purchase publications from the Piano Star series.
The complete list of composers and arrangers included in Piano Star Duets:
William Chapman Nyaho